Every entrepreneur would want to see his business emerge successful and he/she will readily agree that work environment plays an essential role in this process. And fact has it that office supplies and stationery is extremely important to build a good working environment.
Office Stationery and job satisfaction
Every CEO or owner realizes that his employees need to be satisfied in the job that they have been assigned and any organizational behaviour researcher would agree that for an employee to be happy at his/her workplace the resources need to be easily available. Along with availability, for a workplace to run efficiently, it needs to have the right office supplies and stationery products.
The Right Office Stationery
So, what does right office supplies and stationery products comprise?
- Paper – You may move onto computers and iPads but paper still remains an essential office stationery to print out important charts, documents, invoices, etc. Paper can never go out of stock.
- Pens – writing make up ¾ of an employee’s life especially and particularly in the field of media and as such all and any kind of pens need to form a major chunk of one’s office supplies and stationery products. Marker pens, highlighters, ball-point pens…you name it, you should have it.
- Sticky Notes – god bless the person who thought of introducing sticky notes in the office environment. From work schedules for the day to taking down phone numbers to household chores to remember for the day, sticky notes as office stationery has innumerable uses and one should never run short of these.
- Files and folders – a safety bank for you where all important documents pertaining to internal and external work can be stored securely. You can’t lose these now, can you?
- Shredder – A shredder is an essential component in a modern day office so as to safely dispose of documents that are no longer required without having to see an overloaded and messy bin.
Now you know what sort of things you need for your office, have you and your staff got all the office supplies and stationery you need?